Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not such a great idea......

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Let me start by saying I didn't enjoy it at all . I bought the soda package when I got on the ship, but it was like pulling teeth to get a soda the staff always gave me a hard time if I asked for two sodas. I would ask for two so I didn't have to come back and fourth to the bars where it was crowed and full of drunk people slurring there words and falling all over the place. The food was horrendous not good at all, and I got a dinner package I didn't even use , but once. I gave it away that food was worse, and the service at the specialty restaurants was horrible waited 55mins for my dinner to come out and God forbid I ask for another soda which I paid for.

The best part of the cruise was getting off in NYC.

The boat itself is very nice and clean the state room and housekeeping were great.

The shops on the boat are over priced , the casino stinks of cigarettes so bad you can't even walk through it, forget about going in the pool that was crowed all day long with drunk people sitting around not actually using the pool. Two of the three water slides were shut down with no explanation JUST CLOSED......

I got a list of all negative and a few positives , with that I am not a happy customer and I don't believe I got all my onboard credit that was due to me, but at this point it don't even matter.....

Not bad, balcony was great and a great place for the family to sleep while they go sea sick for the first 2.5 days
The guy who cleaned my room was the highlight of our day he was nice and very cool his name was Martin the rest, like the bar tenders all were useless to me

Same food everyday and not good at all.

Only go if your 18 and a alcoholic who wants to get trashed and sit around pool !all ll day and do nothing.