Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Upon arrival the ship was beautiful and breathtaking, I was in awe. We had a balcony room with a wonderful room steward. Our room was always clean and the balcony was spacious and beautiful. The on board shows were great as well. That being said, I have some drawbacks: There should be a room set up specifically for children and families (aside from the splash academy, while it was great, not every child wanted to leave their parents) that continuously runs movies and has activities including coloring, games etc. The game room on board was nice but very limited game wise and did not cater to smaller children. The theatre was beautiful but was used for several events, I wish that there were more movies played throughout the day so while it was cold and raining out we had a movie to watch (aside from staying in our room and watching tv there). The men waiters were excellent, however, most of the women waitresses that waited on us were very short and seemed to be annoyed when asked for anything. Other than that the ship was beautiful, I thin if we had better overall weather we would have had a better time as we stayed indoors often.

Beautiful cabin, wonderful balcony, large bathroom, loved the room and my room steward Remy.
Very easy
Always clean, beautiful ship
Unless we wanted to pay big money to do things, Bermuda did not offer much.
There is a bunch of stuff going on, however, not much that appealed to me. Also, when the games were not played in the theatre, it just seemed like a cluster of a mess.
Nit much for kids aside from splash academy
Would have liked more movies played in the theatres and maybe more shows to watch.
Remy, my room steward was wonderful!
Always something to eat and a lot of options.