Too Many Passengers for the Ship to Accommodate and Rude Crew

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The only reason I am giving this cruise 2 stars is because the ship itself is beautiful. However, there are way too many passengers on this boat and it can't accommodate them all. All of the shows were booked within the first day of the cruise. My husband and I didn't get to sit at a bar once because all of the stools were always taken. The quarter machines in the casino were always full, except very late at night. My husband and I both got what we believe was food poisoning at Taste, and we were sick for about 24 hours. Most importantly, many of the crew members were rude! Finally, there were over $800 in preauthorized charges on my debit card, then NCL took out the full amount of onboard expenses (in addition to the $800 that was already pending), so we had no $ and our account was in the negative from Sunday morning when we got off the ship until Tuesday morning when the bank opened (Monday was a holiday). Also, we were nickeled and dimed to death on this cruise. Overall, it wasn't a good experience.

Do not use a debit card for your onboard expenses.