The Haven Fantastic

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: May 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

Our family loves everything about NCL travel.  We stayed in The Haven 2 bedroom suite and I have recommended this to everyone I know.  The staff takes care of your every need, you have The Haven restaurant and bar, lots of space and lounges to relax and take the sun and you have a small pool and hot tubs.  This is definitely the way to go!!!  We did some of the specialty restaurants and I was very impressed with the food, especially in The Haven and the staff there.  I have booked three more cruises with NCL in the next year in the Haven!  We had tried three other cruise lines, NCL is our favorite!

Only negatives I have are everything about Ocean Blue, from the menu (definitely NOT Seafood?????) to the wait staff, and especially the outrageous prices!  I would close it!   Five of us were sadly disappointed.

Get a better comedy venue

Edgar, Nadeem, Melanie and John

a little crowded

We were I 16122, five of us had plenty of room and storage space. Like I said, have booked 3 more and can't wait!

OSheens Bar great spot for lunch and drinks. Best way to experience a cruise is in The Haven!

live here