I expected better

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My girlfriend took me for my birthday it was my first cruise I was disappointed first we had to pay for shows I heard this was something new my girlfriend cruises with them a lot and she's never had to pay for shows second the night crew restaurant people were not around on 7th floor they would take your order and disappear. Third the photo guy we had didn't take his time with us. was not empressed with Norwegian. My next one will be with  another cruise line

*** EDITED 6/10/15 BY COMMUNITY MANAGER TO COMPLY WITH OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES ***