Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome ship !!!!

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

The ship was super clean. The staff would spray your hands with hand sanitizer wherever you returned to ship, and at the buffet restaurants, there is hand sanitizer in front of the restaurants, they take this very seriously. At one point, someone threw up, and they were right on it, they put up barriers, put on masks, and cleaned and sanitized everything around. I think it was someone who was sea sick, but they took no chances!!!!  There was ALWAYS something to do, every night you got a schedule of events for the following day, so that you could plan everything you wanted to do. The staff were all so nice and pleasant. The only bad thing I could say, is that the video arcade for the kids was kind of expensive. $1.00 - $2.50 per game, and the prizes were not that great. The fitness center was clean and big. Never got to the spa, we were way too busy. The food was excellent. I would recommend that you sit down with the schedule the night before, and plan the following day, and keep the schedule with you all day so that you don't miss anything. Make reservations for the shows before your vacation, or do it as soon as you get on the ship, we didn't and the shows we wanted to see were sold out for the whole week. I booked all my shore excursions before leaving, took the stress out of it, and didn't have to wait in the long lines. There is a pool for kids and also one for adults only(salt water pools).  I would highly recommend this ship to anyone, young or old.

Not too small
Port Canaveral, Florida
We did the Alligaator Jungle and airboat ride. The best part was the airboat ride, but was too short.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas Went to the Lagoon, much quieter. We tool the shuttle, too far to walk. WEAR wet shoes, VERY rocky !!!!
Did the dolfin encounter, was great. Atlantis is HUGE, plan on walking alot.

O'Sheehan's has great omelets. The three main "free" dining rooms all have the same menu every night. (Taste, Savor and Manhattan).