Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cusomer Service did not support the Experience

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

AngryThis cruise would have been better if the information that NCL provided was correct. I asked about the drink package only to be told something that did not exist. I was unfortunately already on the cruise making my experience unforgettable. I asked at guest services only to be shunned away. This is not only my experience but my friend who was on the cruise and a few more passengers when they heard me compalining. The crusie line took my money and did nothing.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Leave a tip or comment
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: O'Sheen's Irish bar is the best place to go for an enjoyable sit down breakfast. It is also great for lunch, where you can even be served at the bar!