Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

I had a good time on this ship. The ship is huge and the rooms are nice. The staff is nice and the ship is nice and clean. I enjoyed the port of calls. The private island was excellent and the weather was beautiful. the speciality restaurants are excellent. I would reccommend this trip. I also like that it left from New York.

Write a comment.
Recommend the special restaurants.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Loved Great Stirrup Cay- Private Island
This cabin was good. The room size is good for 2 people. The balcony was good for 2 people and private. Needed more draw space for clothing. I like that you can call for the iron and they will bring to your room. The cabin looks exactly like the picture.
New York, New York Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Port Canaveral, Florida
Went to CoCo Beach by bus. the ride was 15 min. The beach was ok, very crowded. I also went over a bridge to a village to go shopping, not worth the ride.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Had a great time at beach and the barbeque was great. This is a must do.
Went by taxi to Atlantis, spent time taking pics and visiting the casino. Worth the trip.

For example: If there's a show or restaurant you really don't want to miss, make a reservation well in advance online, or you might miss out. Also, be prepared to spend more onboard than you might have on other cruiselines.