Good cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I had a good time on this ship. The ship is huge and the rooms are nice. The staff is nice and the ship is nice and clean. I enjoyed the port of calls. The private island was excellent and the weather was beautiful. the speciality restaurants are excellent. I would reccommend this trip. I also like that it left from New York.

Recommend the special restaurants.

Write a comment.

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Write a comment.

This cabin was good. The room size is good for 2 people. The balcony was good for 2 people and private. Needed more draw space for clothing. I like that you can call for the iron and they will bring to your room. The cabin looks exactly like the picture.

For example: If there's a show or restaurant you really don't want to miss, make a reservation well in advance online, or you might miss out. Also, be prepared to spend more onboard than you might have on other cruiselines.

New York, New York Did not visit port

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Went to CoCo Beach by bus. the ride was 15 min. The beach was ok, very crowded. I also went over a bridge to a village to go shopping, not worth the ride.
Had a great time at beach and the barbeque was great. This is a must do.
Went by taxi to Atlantis, spent time taking pics and visiting the casino. Worth the trip.