Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never Again. Worse Vacation of my life. Waste of money!

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

Never again will in travel with this line. Repeafly overcharged my card for false things, room card and bank one, instead of enjoying nasseau I was inside on the phone with my bank and the front manager due to a $300 false charge out of my bank account, after I'd authorized $80.
A bit off!!!!
And they wouldn't fix it, said I had to call my bank which I did. They could charge it but not fix it????
After wasting an hour of the best day of the 7 day trip ( when we got to nasseau) I got the fraud fixed.

Cold buffet food, gambling, seemed to be a complete waste of $$, including bingo.
Suck out all the money they possibly can, watch out!!!!
Bed was equalivent to sleeping on a piece of plywood. Couldn't sleep hardly at all.
Balcony was useless, so tiny it wasn't worth having to say the least.
Same food every night, nothing special. Except I will say Taste, was delicious. They had the best options.
If you could get past the wait and being judged upon arrival by front staff.
Charge a mandatory tip amount each day.
Room service knocked at door, while I'd try and nap, die to sleepless night on the plywood (comfort level) bed.
Never recieved any patil refund or anything after this hell.
No indoor pools???
cold buffet items. same things every night.
Cabin / Stateroom Small. Horrible tiny balcony. Might as well not bother.
New York, New York
very unorganized. huge lines.
Port Canaveral, Florida
expensive excursions options or your stuck on the ship.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
nice beach and bars here.