Large Ships vs Smaller Ships

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I can honestly say I am not a fan of the LARGE ships.  Let me say we are senior citizens and my husband is leagally blind.  We have been cruising now for 24 years and are not novices.  We found that the Breakaway is just to big there are so many people going in every direction honestly not watching where they are going,  To go to dinner and then a show is an outing.  We will continue to cruise but try to stick to the smaller ships where it doesn't take an hour to set back to your room if you forget somrthing.  Let me also say the ship is beautiful, the service good, and the staff frienfly and helpful.

didn't use