Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Nothing serious was wrong,loved the cruise.

Sail Date: January 18, 2015

This was our first cruise and we loved it.We had no problems with the bathroom or shower,it was roomy with a glass door,we were was pleased.the balcony was awesome,we were on the aft and had a large balcony.The staff was great,The only thing I was disappointed about was that you could not get a full breakfast through room service,only fruit and pastries.I didnt like that you had to pay to get in The Vibe(an adults only deck)and If you didnt stay in a Haven suite,you didnt get anything special.

very claen
Buffet could have been hotter
We were on the aft and had a large balcony.
Rene,was our room attendant and he did a wonderful job , we really liked him.
Although I hated the cigarette smoking in the casino
? dont have small ones so i dont really know
We loved the islands
New York, New York
the taxis were quite expensive
San Juan, Puerto Rico
beautiful,wish we would have been there longer
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Most the people were friendly,my husband liked it more than me.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
beautiful water and friendly people,my favorite
Castries, St. Lucia
Had a goodtime here,it is really beautiful
Bridgetown, Barbados
Loved it ,we went on a submarine so we didnt get to spend much time in town.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Went to the ocean,I lloved it iBut I didnt like those rocks you had to go over to get in the water.

We ate mostly at O Shehans which was always open,and Savor,both were good.