Love Norwegian - Not This Ship

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 22, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I am a past Norwegian guest.  I booked this cruise to see what the Breakaway was all about after having seen all the hype about it.  I was very disappointed.  The ship is way to large and there were way to many people.  There was plenty for children and they were everywhere even where they should not have been.  There were underage children in the ONE club they have after 11PM at night and in the casino, security was non-existent except the night of the fireworks.

On a good note the food offerings were good and the staff that I dealt with were excellent.

Please note: Passengers should be able to carry their luggage on board if they wish to.  The baggage delivery was not good and if they did not deliver your baggage you had to wait to be escorted to a staff only area to try to locate them.  Some people were not successful.

I will go on other cruises with Norwegian just not on this ship.

DJ only paled HOUSE MUSIC

Dine in Garden Café for breakfast early, best seating availability.

bad weather couldn't tender