Explore Norwegian Bliss Cabins
With 2,220 cabins, Norwegian Bliss accommodates every type of cruiser from budget-conscious families to couples seeking a luxury experience. Balcony cabins represent almost 50 percent of the ship's staterooms. To save on fares, interior and oceanview cabins in standard, midship, and family classes are a good bet. Mini-suites and spa cabins offer a premium experience, but they don't compare to Norwegian's Haven experience. Often described as a “ship-within-a-ship,” The Haven provides luxury accommodations and a variety of exclusive amenities. Bliss also offers studio cabins for solo travelers and connecting staterooms for families.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Guarantee Mini-Suite (MX)
- Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony (MC)
- Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony (MA)
- Mini-Suite - Connecting Stateroom (4M)
- Mini-Suite with Large Balcony (M6)
- Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony (9M)
- The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony (H4)
- The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H6)
- The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5)
- The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony (H2)
- The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7)
- The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony (H9)
- The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom (H8)
Find a Cruise on Norwegian Bliss
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.