Bliss is Blissful by daninerVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: Approximately 447 - 466 sq. ft. Balcony 27 - 46 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 3 or 4 guests
Amenities: With forward facing views and connecting to a balcony stateroom these staterooms are the best way to experience the luxury and amenities of The Haven and bring the whole family along in an adjoining balcony stateroom. A king-size bed private balcony private bathroom with luxury shower or oversize tub two vanity sinks a living area that includes single sofa bed writing desk DVD player flat-screen TV mini-bar refrigerator coffee maker safe and exclusive key card access to the Haven. Additional suite amenities include access to the Haven Observation Lounge the Haven Courtyard 24-hour butler service private dining and more.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on balconies.
The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom H8 Cabins:
The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom H8 cabins can be found on:
The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom H8 Reviews
The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom H8 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- H5 - The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- 4M - Mini-Suite - Connecting Stateroom
- 9M - Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MC - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- M6 - Mini-Suite with Large Balcony
- MA - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- H2 - The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- H9 - The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony
- H4 - The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony