Size: Approximately 414 - 466 sq. ft. Balcony 27 - 45 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 3 or 4 guests
Amenities: With breath-taking forward-facing views these penthouses have access to the Haven and feature a luxurious king-size bed plus dining and sitting areas sofa bed floor-to-ceiling windows and a forward-facing balcony private bathroom with a separate luxury shower oversize tub and two vanity sinks flat-screen TV writing desk and a safe. Additional suite amenities include access to the Haven Observation Lounge the Haven Courtyard 24-hour butler service private dining and more.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 13106
Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on balconies.
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 cabins:
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 cabins can be found on:
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- MC - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- H9 - The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony
- H4 - The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
- MA - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- 9M - Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
- H2 - The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- 4M - Mini-Suite - Connecting Stateroom
- H5 - The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- M6 - Mini-Suite with Large Balcony
Find a cruise on Norwegian Bliss
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.