Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

noordam alaska cruise

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

I was disappointed in the ship...it was ok but not grande....Never saw the captain..............Lots of extra expenses for entertainment on the ship...Food was ok...expected better.  The lido buffet was avoided due to the set up...no organization...guests all over the place...no body steering the crowd....rude rude rude guests.....

Room was small....no place to put luggage.............seperating the beds would have made it smaller.

bring lots of cash.........lots of entertainment requires a charge.....inspite of tips being included in the price of a drink, the pressure to tip again is great.............did not like having the cruise line self impose a daily tip rate to my bill...as in 25.00 a day. I felt the tip was my choice