Our Alaskan Cruise was Wonderful

Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Glacier Discovery Southbound (Anchorage To Vancouver)
Sail Date: July 31, 2016
Ship: Noordam

What makes this different from other cruises is that the scenery is awesome every step of the way. On other cruises, you enjoy the ship and ports of call. On this cruise it is all about what you are seeing as you cruise.  It was truly incredible and I think a cruise is the best way to experience Alaska. We did also enjoy the land portion as well.

I am not really interested in all the on board activities. I don't do many of them.

One of the best parts of the journey. Lovely stateroom.

Bring a scarf or a jacket to lay on your table before you split up to go to the buffet lines. Then, you both know where to come back to with your plate. Otherwise you are roaming the dining room while your food gets cold and looking for your dinner companion.

I don't think I was expecting this! This was the highlight of the trip.