Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Near Perfect!

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

What a great itinerary!  Just enough time in ports with a stunning ending at the Glacier Bay National Park.  The crew was absolutely fabulous--nothing was too much trouble.  A wide variety of adult activities (i.e., no hairy chest contests), and some good entertainment.  Fellow passengers were a variety of young and old. There were some children on board, but they were few and well behaved.  The food ranged from very good to wildly outstanding.  Of note was the "Dive In", a hot-dog and hamburger hub by the Lido pool.  I normally limit myself to one hot dog a year, but had 5 on this cruise!  Addictive!  The sticky pecan buns at breakfast are sure to develop a cult following.  My only (and I mean small) complaint was dinner at the Pinnacle Grill.  The food was good, but not great.  A small flaw in an otherwise perfect experience.

Diet before you go!