Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Seven day Alaskan cruise with Holland America Noordam

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

This was a perfect way to see those towns that are only accessible by ship or sea plane. I want to travel the interior of Alaska at some point but this was a good introduction to the beauty and diversity of our country. Speaking of diversity, there was a variety of cultures represented on the ship. This brings me to the food which was fabulous. I couldn't believe the variety of foods that were offered. There were so many dining choices but I enjoyed the buffet style. I would like to offer some advice. There were many people who chose to have room service. That includes me and my travel partner. It totally overwhelms the staff and is not what cruises were intended to be. Please enjoy the company of others and avoid eating in your room. Before ending, I would like to say the ship was so clean. Every day you would see people cleaning! Do yourself a favor and book the Noordam. You won't be disappointed.Happy

I only wished the lifeboat the right of the balcony hadn't obstructed our view but am so happy we had the balcony. We went the second week of May and I got sunburned! We spent a lot of time out on the balcony. It didn't rain once!

I loved the food!!! And, don't miss mixology. I have the recipes and will be making the drinks this summer. It's a great value. My favorite had to be the pasta bar where they make it to order.