Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First Timer Who was pleased

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

Holland America really goes out of the way to make the cruise as good as possible. This was my first cruise and to be honest, I was skeptical. I have heard horror stories about rowdy drunk passengers, lack of cleanliness, noro-virus outbreaks, etc.  This ship was clean, most of the travelers on this cruise were not heavy-duty partiers. The staff went out of the way to be friendly and to provide great service. I will be doing this cruise again and maybe one in Australia or Europe.

Cabin / Stateroom This room has a partially block view, but that is not really an issue as one spend little time in the room anyway. The cost was reasonable.
The restaurants were excellent. The dining in the Lido lacked in quality and variation. Could have had a few more healthy choices instead of pork and liver.

We arrived a little late for boarding so there was no line at all. We walked right through customs and onto the ship. They have a great system down for disembarking too.

1 Comment