New Zealand in depth

Noordam Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Noordam

15 Night New Zealand Discovery (Sydney Roundtrip)

Sail date: January 15, 2016

Ship: Noordam

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 1028

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

The first reason for choosing this cruise was that had eight stops and nine days to take incursions. I also have found Holland America a cruise line that fits my life pace and quality dinning. I was a little disappointed with both the quality and variety of choices in the main dinning room. The service was excellent as expected. I was also disappointed  with lack of on board entertainment. Not taking away from the night show after dinner. There was know or little educational programs. I do want to thank Holland America for encouraging and allowing church services.

Ship experiences

Inside on the main deck. I didn't mind that we did not have a window. The room was well layed out and had exceptable free space. Now I will list what I didn't like; first the temperature was imposible to requlate, either too cool or to warm, didn't really seem to mater of where the dial was set. The worse problem was the terible and load noises coming from down below, also the ship had several unsatisfactory alarms that we were told was from faulty systems - not at all welcome.

Ports of call