Noordam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Couldn't have asked for more

Sail Date: January 07, 2013

My sister and I booked at the last minute and we certainly made the right choice. We had an inside stateroom that was the best room I'd ever had on a ship- as far as space was concerned. The staff was esceptional all over the ship, the meals were excellent, the shows were very good, the orientation for tours and such were very helpful. The only thing I'd like to see happen is Free WiFi. In this day and age with everyone wanting to stay in touch I think it would be a great thing if you could make it happen.
betty