Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I really do not recommend Holland America

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

I had some issues with the charges and credits and the front desk personal was very unprofessional to help me to solve the issue.  The person at the main front desk person was smiling (it was fake smile) but no help at all.  Basically ruined my vacation for the small amount of charge. Did not even let me talk to the manager.  TV at the state room did not work and several attempts to fix the problem.  Food was sub-par and the entertainment was very poor.  The service personal was not very friendly compared to other cruise line and some were very rude when they serve.  Some were actually laughing at elderly who needed help.  I sent an email to the Holland America and I have not heard from anyone as yet.  I guess they really don't care.  I have been to many cruises with other cruise lines and I would never go back to this cruise again I am going to tell everyone I know to not to travel with Holland America.  I guess they tried not to give me a credit for lousy $200 compare to thousands of dollars that I spent on this trip. But they will get this bad review and more.  I strongly recommend not travel with Holland America ever.

TV did not work and it took couple of days with several visits to fixed it.

Don't travel with this ship or Holland America period.