Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First cruise, right choice

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

Navigator of the Seas is a beautiful ship, clean and well maintained. The crew, from cabin attendant to dining room staff to bartenders were friendly and eager to please. Food excellent in the main dining room and certainly adequate and plentiful in Windjammer Café. I couldn't believe the variety and quality of evening entertainment in the theatre and ice rink (included in the cruise package, so no surcharge). I didn't do any of the adventure stuff like FlowRyder or Rock Wall, but the folks who were doing it seemed to be having a blast. Excursions at San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten gave a taste of those destinations and went like clockwork. I found Royal Caribbean to be very professional, well organized and supportive, and just the right balance between dignified and casual. It is certainly family-friendly. For a first-timer, I found the website www.royalcaribbeanblog.com to be very helpful in providing independent information and answering questions.

I really enjoyed having a balcony. The steward did a great job of keeping the stateroom supplied and tidy throughout the voyage.

While the cruise line automatically adds a daily gratuity charge to your bill, consider giving additional cash tips to the people you have personal contact with. They work hard to make your trip wonderful.

1 Comment