Navigator of the Seas survey

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8-Night Eastern Caribbean, Fort Lauderdale R/T
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

My wife fell and fracture her arm and shoulder before we even pulled into San Juan. She was treated with only a couple days pain pills and a sling. She spent the whole trip in her room. No one from the cruise ship called or visited to see how she was doing or if there was anything they could do to help her. The only person who helped and showed concern was the stateroom person. He provided ice all the time day and night for her srm and shoulder and gave her an extra pillow and blanket for her to use (she slept -when she could- sitting on the couch with her legs and feet resting on a chair.  In the room I was in with my cousin (my wife shared a room with our niece) we were directly over a pub and the noise and music was very loud until about 1:00 AM.  We were also told we would get first off with thew help of a wheelchair, none of this happened. Their was a blonde (english) who was at the exit lounge were we were told to meet for departinng and we explained what was told to us, she was extremely RUDE and obnoxious. She kept telling us it was not her fault my wife fell. This whole trip was a nightmare.

n/a