Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Experience on the Navagator of the Seas

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

My wife and I just returned from 8 days on Navigator of the Seas and I can't say enough good things about the ship and the crew. We are frequent cruisers mostly on RCL but mostly on their smaller ships, but choose this ship because of all the positive reviews I read and was not disappointed. Had a room overlooking the promenade on the 6th floor which offered great views of the activities below, but was very quite and we had no trouble sleeping- (my wife is light and noise sensitive and she had no problems sleeping). Didn't do any specialty dinning as the food and service in the main dining room was excellent. Food in the Windjammer buffet was also very good for breakfast and lunch. Entertainment was also very good especially the Beatles show that had everyone up and out of there seats, even 60+ crowd. Also the guitar player in the Two Poets lounge was excellent, doing bar sing along songs all night. Ship is plenty big but not too big and I never felt crowded. Ship was very clean and service was top notch from our cabin steward( Rey) who ran down the isle when he saw my hands were full and I could open the door to our dinning stewards- Agnelo & Polvin who always recommended the best dish of the evening. Make sure to visit the R Bar for some excellent martinis and get the drink package. The only small complaint was the poolside entertainment, .which was a little on the boring side- could've had a little more main stream band- too much reggae for my taste. Looking forward to going on the sister ship- Adventure of the seas next May!

Promenade view was excellent, best way to go besides a balcony