Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

AMAZING Crew members, waiters, entertainers, etc.

Sail Date: April 16, 2016

Loved all of the staff from the stateroom attendants to headwaiters. assistant waiters, servers, bussers... We were treated like royalty!!!!! The entertainment was awesome and preformed by many of the above mentioned employees. They were all so kind and talented... Awesome singing skills and boy could they dance!!!!! Just wish it wasn't so expensive to do excursions!

Cabin / Stateroom Super Spacious and comfy other than the trash cans not having bags in them and an unclean toilet. Hallway smelled of backed up sewage.
Was uncomfortable feeling as if we were being processed to enter prison system... I'm 52 years old and suffer with severe Rheumatoid arthritis and as I was passing into are for first person to check my sea pass at the gangway to reboard the man put his arm across in front of me as if to imply that I was going to try and bolt past him.... SERIOUSLY!!!!
Stateroom bathroom had a gray ring the entire time we were there. No trash bags in any of the trash cans. Hallway where stateroom was smelled of backed up sewage.
Wish we had longer time at ports! Wasn't time to do much and costs for excursions were outrageous! Some expectations as to what id would be needed to reboard was not well explained and info differed from crew member to crew member.
Most talented bunch I have seen to not be professionals!!!! I see them going places!!!!
Everyone was so friendly except for the people waiting to check our sea passes and passports when reboarding. Were very unfriendly and made me feel like a criminal.
Windjammer awesome!!! Sapphire Dining room could be hit or miss... Staff was awesome in both places but food most often tasted better at Windjammer. Prime rib was the best meal i had at the Sapphire Dining room of the eight meals I had there during the cruise.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
be sure to dine at the Red Cow 1025 N. Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33304. FOOD WAS AWESOME and serving size beyond belief!!!!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Waste of time!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Water color is so beautiful!

Be prepared to be pampered but also expect to pay for many extras!!!! Had no idea it would cost to have a power chair due to disabilities and for laundry service. Other cruise lines provide some of these services at no additional cost.