Navigator of the Sea

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

This was my first cruise and I thought it was wonderful.  I loved the excursions, the ship, the activities, and overall everything.  I would have liked a better selection of food and that's probably the only thing I would have changed.

Definitely needs a better selection and improved portion sizes.

I enjoyed the activities I participated in.

Wonderful shows.

Great staff!! They all deserve a shout out.

Loved the ship.

I loved our cabin and our porter was fantastic, caring, and attentive.

The staff that took care of the rooms where very through and cared about the work they did to make us comfortable.

Even though it was raining, I loved the bed on the beach and the way it was set up.
ATV was fun.
I actually enjoyed the shopping.
I loved the water and snorkeling.