Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

2016 Family Vacation

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

My family and I had a wonderful time on the cruise. I definitely recommend RCL cruise vacation to a family who enjoys spending quality time together and at the same time can enjoy activities that are age appropriate.

Small but nice layout
Disappointed that we were not able to dock at Grand Cayman due to weather
Food in Main Dining was very good but the portions were very small. RCL is pushing the drink packages and private restaurants. Disappointed that soft drinks are no longer included with dinner at the main dining room. Fresh squeezed orange juice and premium coffee are extras . You are forced to buy the drink packages to enjoy quality coffee. Also noticed that midnight buffet was eliminated.

Cabin attendant for my sons room was so nice that she hung and folded their clothes. Spoiled them during the cruise