"Problems of Cruising"

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Item # 1.-My cabin was not centrally located!-My cabin was clear at the end of the "Aft" section!--The Windjammer dining room was clear at the end of the front of the ship!(On the 11th deck).

Item #2-the visit to Grand Cayman was cancelled because of high waves.

Item #3:I expected a church service on Sunday-(We've had church services on previous cruises)-not this time-I was very disappointed!

Item # 4:I've had complementary BP checks on previous cruises-not this time-(there are no "Freebies"on this cruise.-Except for the delicious meals that were available.

Item #5:I didn't care much for the visit to the Island of Labadee-there wasn't a proper landing dock- we were required to wade through knee high water to get to shore.(There was one young lad that was expecting a large tip for escorting me to the shore!)

Item #6:On my next cruise,I believe I would prefer to visit the Virgin Islands  instead.-I heard that there is a beautiful place called "St.Thomas".

I made a mistake traveling alone-I should've had a friend with me.

Not Centrally located.

(You didn't have a space for me "traveling alone")
The Navigator of the Seas is a beautiful ship!