Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Want more

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

First Micalina Alimonti, our cruise agent was excellent. Kept us informed through the whole process from booking to sailing.  Check in and boarding was a breeze. Navigator of the Seas crew was very friendly and helpful. Debarkation was very well organized and fast.

We have gone on about 10 cruises and are continuing to see the cutbacks.  This ranges from food selections to times open at buffet style eateries.

The on board entertainment is suffering also.  The ice show was great.  The entertainers that we brought on board were excellent.  However, the showtime performers were very talented, but their material was very weak.  The sound system was extremely loud.  Even saw people putting their hands over their ears.  One man was putting ear plugs in.

On board amenities were a disappointment.  The stateroom television selections were extremely limited. CNN, in my opinion, is not worth watching. I would prefer Fox news.  There was no constant coverage of Fox, ABC, CBS, or NBC.  When breaking news comes over the television, the only coverage was CNN which I have already stated I will not watch.

The one item that probably upset me the most was the price that the ship was charging for internet services. These ships are loaded with electronic capabilities and choose to withhold services except for those willing to pay for it.