Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise comments

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

I did not receive adequate information to prepare for the cruise. While the we received our excursion tickets, we didn't see anything in the daily news regarding the need for tender tickets or other information regarding leaving me he ship and gathering for the excursion. This was the reason the excursions were booked through Royal Carribean. It was very disappointing.

The food in the Windjammer buffet was not the best. I expected better than cold cuts, hamburgers, and hotdogs. We were not informed that the dining room was available for lunch. May have been an improvement over the Windjamer Cafe. The exit from the Galveston port took way too long. I overheard several complaints from other passengers as I was departing. I was very disappointed with the cruise. I will definitely return to other cruise lines I have previously sailed with and definitely choose a different port to depart.