Total relaxation

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Most of my cruise was very enjoyable but my time in Cozumel was far from enjoyable. When we arrived at the pier my mother had recently had back surgery and so she was very slow the jewelry vendor at the mouth of the pier took ahold of my mothers arm and pulled her into his shop and closed the glass door. I asked my husband to go get my mother the vendor patted my husband on his belly and when my husband extracted my mother he followed us around the market trying to persuade us to buy his goods.I will not visit this port again. Belize and Honduras were very nice and the experience was more to my liking.

Rooms are cozy, the room steward was very helpful and anticipated almost every need.

The ship had wonderful entertainment and many activities for every type of traveler. I would be happy to travel on this ship again.