Honeymoon Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

In general the cruise was fine, but definitely not as good as some I've been on for the price I paid.  I was most disappointed in the food: quality, availability and selection.

The staff was great.

Pool extremely crowded

Only 2 ping pong tables found

There seemed to be "additional charges" for so many things.

Cabin wasn't much larger than a normal room I've had on other lines and the balcony was very small. The bathroom was larger though.

My new husband lost his wedding ring in the flow rider and the engineer went in after hours with a mask and was able to find it. Awesome!

Buffet food was pretty much a repeat every night and not particularly warm. Disappointing.