Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, OH MY!!!!

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

Due to tornado warnings our plane was not able to leave for Houston. We finally arrived to LONG lines to board the ship.  We didn't get on the ship in Galveston until 4:00 pm and the ship left at 4:30.  The boarding process was not smooth at all, but again I know it was all due to the weather.  It made for a very long travel day.

No one greeted us upon stepping onto the ship and we had to wander around to figure out where to go to find our rooms. Even with that bad start to our trip, we had a GREAT time.

The food was good...not great all the time.  Sometimes it was stellar!  In a nutshell, it was inconsistent.  We still had fun! We did the ultimate drink package.  If you are a drinker, I would highly recommend purchasing a drink package.  You will save SOOOO much money.

Back to the dining, I did not like the 'Dine anytime' way of eating dinner.  I would have preferred the same table group every night.  We made our own dining group by the 3rd day by being invited by another group of people we met.  They had a set time, set table, and the same wait staff every evening and we were fortunate enough to sit with them.  We prefer the wait staff getting to know us and taking such great care of us.  We also enjoyed getting to know them and the camaraderie.

The excursions were amazing...

Beach Break in Cozumel

Dark Night Tubing in Belize

and our FAV...the Tabyana Beach break in Roatan!

We didn't want to leave to come home!  The number of days at sea were great...so much to do on the ship or simply relaxing by the pool.

Food was inconsistant....never 'awful' but at times seemed like they warmed up items from Costco.
ALL the ladies at the R-Bar were phenomenal
Just right for my husband and I!
Galveston, Texas
We only arrived in time to board the ship. LONG Lines...boo :(
Had fun at the beach...only downside was the beach was not really sandy, but just broken shells. You have to wear your sandals...no barefoot walks on the beach.
Belize City, Belize
Just be prepared for a long tender ride to the shore from the ship. Also the bus ride is a bumpy one...taking about an hour and a half. But worth the experience.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Our absolute favorite port on this trip! We want to return!!

If you are a martini lover, make your way to the RBar on the 5th floor! My favorite bar on the ship!!