Overview of our experience - Navigator of the Sea - Belize, Cozemel, and Roatan
Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: May 24, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 3716
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 2 years ago
1. Dining room staff was fabulous - Eglin and Carl were kind courteous and efficient. Made dining comfortable and enjoyable.
2. Edwardo was an excellent cabin steward. He made sure he took care of issues (toilet issues on our floor) quickly as well as arranged for the pressing of several of our garments.
3. Excursions were run efficiently and safely and were beautiful. Snorkling was fabulous.
4. Shows were entertaining and appropriate.
5. Bar tenders were knowledgeable and prepared.
6. Please make sure that there is enough Starbucks Chi Tea onboard. They ran out and several guests including me were disappointed as we had purchased the drink card that allowed us to have specialty drinks.
7. Sometimes the food was a bit cold and I would bet did not temp correctly.
8. The specialty restaurants were great with the Sabor and the Italian Restaurant rating the highest with our foursome. Service was always fantastic.
9. Information desk staff were courteous and knowledgeable.
We booked our next cruise on the Navigator next year! Thank you for a great trip.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Needed the potty fixed and it was done so quickly.