Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

western carribbean cruise

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

It was absolutely fabulous.  My only problem was trying to watch TV in bed.  I got a crick in my neck turning sideways to watch it and also trying to look over my husband's head to see it.  Did not have that problem last year.  The crew and staff were absolutely fabulous.   Already booked for Eastern Caribbean Cruise May 2016  Lori Girard was great in getting this booking for us.

Cabin / Stateroom IF MY ROOM HAD BEEN LIKE THIS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT BUT THE TV WAS ON THE SIDE OF THE BED AT THE HEAD AND WAS HORRIBLE.

Fabulous