Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing and Good Eats!

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Our room was very nice and food on the ship was excellent.

I think Royal Caribbean Cruise line should warn people of the chance of sea sickness.   The second day of the cruise in the middle of the Gulf, I became very sea sick and laid in bed for 24 hours unable to function.    I thought seriously about flying home from the first land stop (Cozumel) but was afraid to push the issue with my husband because of the difficulties involved.

The staff was the friendliest I have ever seen. They are wonderful and always helpful.