Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Vacation of a lifetime!!!

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Last week my husband and I enjoyed the vacation of a lifetime aboard RC's Navigator of the Seas!  With stops at the beautiful islands of Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica.....who could ask for more!  Our expectations were truly exceeded!  In Cozumel we took a cab and spent the day at Mr. Sancho's resort.  It is breathtakingly beautiful and the chicken nachos and fresh salsa are amazing! (Some of our best finds in shopping were actually at a little shop there too!  Designer sunglasses for all the family!)  In Grand Cayman, we rode a catamaran to Stingray City and swam with the stingrays.....wow!.....a must do!  In Jamaica, we enjoyed a morning of bamboo rafting down the crystal waters of the Martha Brea River......this was the highlight of the entire week for my husband and I loved it too. (Ask for Gayle.....he is a wonderful guide.)  We spent the afternoon at Red Stripe Beach complete with Jerk chicken served hot off the grill.  RC has developed a lovely gated shopping center at Falmouth.  This is the ultimate in shopping and is extremely nice.  The staff on board Navigator of the Seas were top notch.  My favorite of the fine dining was the variety of fresh breads.....absolutely wonderful!....baked fresh daily by Italian chefs. We enjoyed hours relaxing on decks and around the pools with plenty of ice cold beverages.  This week was just amazing.....that's all I can say.....if I had to offer a suggestion for improvement to RC....more entertainment.

More entertainment is needed in our opinions.
The virtual balcony is awesome! We could lay in our bed and see the ocean on the screen and in a mirror.....beautiful!
Galveston, Texas
Ride the Ferry.....it's fun!
Mr. Sancho's resort is a must!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Skip Margarittaville. It is overpriced with adding 25% for American dollars then 15% tip.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Bamboo rafting is so relaxing and a must do!

Really enjoyed the little cafe at the Promenade.....oatmeal cookies were awesome with a cup of hot coffee. Please do not try to exit the ship until your letter group is called! We had hundreds of people coming early and ended up backing up elevators and halls and slowed the process for everyone!