Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

This was one of the best cruises I have ever been on! It was perfect for all ages. This was our honeymoon and it definitely didn't dissapoint! Staff was amazing, rooms were a great size, and the cleanliness was on point! Also, the entertainment was much better than other cruise lines I've been on. This was my first Royal Caribbean experience and it won't be my last! Oh and the food was AMAZING!
Melisa our late dinner server was absolutely amazing! She really made our trip and went above and beyond!
If you get sea sick easily then this room might now be for you! I was sick the first 2 days. The boat was rocking and it was really windy but I've been on worse cruises and stayed in the middle of the ship and didn't feel it as much. This room is on the highest deck in the front. But the room was absolutely awesome. The view was unforgettable. I loved the panoramic window.
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
very expensive and the staff at the local beach was very rude. I probably won't get off the ship next time. There's no "cultural experience" it's like America, expensive and people who hate their jobs.
Falmouth, Jamaica
we took the horse back riding and swim. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience. the staff were great!!