Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Constant sales push

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

I did not enjoy the constant up sell of product and dining rooms.  I also tried to go to the fitness class several days in a row and it was always canceled.

Looks like an old hotel in Vegas
Food was poor to OK.
The cleaning crew was great but some of the other staff members, such as the gym staff seemed they felt too good to be there.
Bed was extremely poor.
Galveston, Texas
The traffic to get to this port was terrible and poorly laid out. I will never cruise out of this port again.
Constant people yelling at you trying to see you things. I never want to go here again.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica

Need to STOP the constant up sell. It gets so old. If I want to eat at a different restaurant, I will find it! You don't have to try and take my reservation while I am eating somewhere else.

1 Comment