Constant sales push

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I did not enjoy the constant up sell of product and dining rooms.  I also tried to go to the fitness class several days in a row and it was always canceled.

Food was poor to OK.

The cleaning crew was great but some of the other staff members, such as the gym staff seemed they felt too good to be there.

Looks like an old hotel in Vegas

Bed was extremely poor.

Need to STOP the constant up sell. It gets so old. If I want to eat at a different restaurant, I will find it! You don't have to try and take my reservation while I am eating somewhere else.

The traffic to get to this port was terrible and poorly laid out. I will never cruise out of this port again.
Constant people yelling at you trying to see you things. I never want to go here again.