Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We had good time not a GREAT time

Sail Date: November 02, 2014

We really had a good time and enjoyed the ports we went to.  However, while the ship was really beautiful, there were little details about the ship that should have been fixed;  like some paint that had drip on the railing, broken pieces of a figurine, black duct tape take on the ceiling. etc.  These little things should have been fixed.  Someone should go around and detail the ship.  I have never seen anything like this on our other cruises.

Also this is the first time we were really disappointed in the Windjammer.  The food was just Ok and NO variety at all.  Same desserts for lunch every single day, The Dinning room food was a lot better, but also was disappointed in the quality of the food in the dining room.  I did not feel anything special about the dinning room experience.  This was completely different from other cruise ships I have been on.  Other ships I looked forward to the dinner meal, I did not feel this at all for this cruise.

I don't feel there were enough sea day activities.

The entertainment was really good and enjoyed it. The Cruise Director was the highlight of the cruise.

At this point I would not go on the Navigator of the Sea again.  I have been on other RC ships and Celebrity ships and this ranks the lowest of all of them.  However NCL and Carnival rank the lowest of all our cruise experiences, and I will never go on any of those ships again, I will continue to go on RC ships, just not the Navigator of the Sea.

Little details about ships should be fixed
Food and Dining Not enough Variety in food in Windjammer not that good. The dining room food good but not GREAT
Cruise Director Jeff was really fun and entertaining.
Our Room Steward did a great job for us.
Galveston, Texas
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Loved the Private island for snorkling
Belize City, Belize
Went to Alta Maya ruins and river trip and loved it even with the rain.
Shopping is good.