Fabuluous Time

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 02, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I cruise so I can get together with friends I would otherwise not have a chance to visit.    The staff, the ship overall, and my room were outstanding in every way.   The food was very good as were the cocktails!  We all thoroughly enjoyed a show each night ---excellent.  It is amazing to me how pleasant, efficient, and professional the staff is in any situation in which I found them.   I hope that Royal Carribbean recognizes every staff's contribution and understands it is the "Staff" that is their bread and butter so to speak.   Thank you for a wonderful, fun filled and relaxing week.

So glad to see that Royal Caribbean is embracing people taking their luggage on and off the ship themselves. Their program is expanding.