Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great Experience

Sail Date: September 30, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful. We had a great time and it was easy to get around. We loved how it was decorated.

Pros: The Shows

Cons: Lack of variety for the Windjammer Cafe'

Snorkeling is excellent at most of the area beaches. Unfortunately, we did not pick the right excursion. We were on the unlimited beach snorkel and greatly disappointed. Not a lot to see. Cayman was much better.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling/shopping/Carlos and Charlies
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is my favorite island and have been here several times. This time, we just went snorkeling on 7 mile beach. We had great weather and a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing another island tour and sting ray city next time we stop by.
Don't Miss: Shopping is always good but Sting ray city is a lot of fun
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The reason I rated this stop as only average is the way you are treated once you leave the ship. We did not do a shore excursion here as we wanted to do things on our own. Bad idea and big mistake. We were constantly harassed, assaulted, and stalked by just about everyone here. One person grabbed at my son! We were on the island for less than 2 hours. We did not have a pleasant experience here in Jamaica at all and definitely did not purchase anything while here. Next time, I will do a tour and be done with it. That is if there is a next time. If you don't book a tour then I highly suggest staying on the ship!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This port was a lot of fun. Since this is a "private" location for Royal Caribbean there weren't a lot of excursion opportunities. I would like to see more activites such as volleyball, etc.
Don't Miss: The beautiful views of the ship from the rock cliffs
Don't Miss: Snorkeling/shopping/Carlos and Charlies
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Shopping is always good but Sting ray city is a lot of fun
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: The beautiful views of the ship from the rock cliffs