Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fourth time was the charm!

Sail Date: September 30, 2006

This was our fourth cruise on Royal Caribbean. We had always taken the explorer class of ships, which we love. We were not disappointed this time either--in fact it was our best cruise ever! All of the staff was so friendly and helpful, especially the dining staff. Our room was nice, as always, but this is the first time we had the clear glass balcony. We loved it! The ship was clean, the gym was great, and so were all the shows. We especially liked the comedian. He was really funny!

Pros: I liked the clear glass panels on the balcony. It allowed you to see the ocean, even lying in bed. The view was spectacular.

Cons: The only thing I never like when on a cruise is the "muster" session. I know it is necessary, but it's hot and long, especially when you just want to "get out there"

We had an excellent team of wait staff this cruise. They went out of their way for us. In fact, one night my husband left his Sea Pass card at dinner. The waiter looked for him all over the ship (and actually found us in the Royal Promenade). That was really great, considering we didn't have to panic at all about it.
The comedian was a riot! We laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt
The food was the same as on all our other cruises. It was excellent, but I do wish they would mix up the menu a bit.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Not too thrilled with Ocho Rios.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach and shopping were terrific.
Cozumel is still ravaged by a previous hurricane, and it's not too pretty. I don't care for the way the shop owners bother the customers as they are walking down the street.
Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Not too thrilled with Ocho Rios.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach and shopping were terrific.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Very relaxing day. Not much to see, but that's a good thing sometimes. It was nice to be on the beach.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)