Worst cruise line I have been on

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: MSC Preziosa

Worst cruise line I have ever sailed with. Terrible service, stained bed linen, cold food in dining room.

When complaining to reception just ignored or lied to.

Booked a Fantastica cabin on a three week cruise and were given basic cabin on the lowest deck A total rip off, and when I wrote to complain was not given an adequate answer and no offer of a refund for the wrong cabin class.

I would not recommend this cruise line to any one.

Paid for Fantastica cabin (superior cabin on an upper deck) and were given standard cabins on lowest deck, a total ripoff!

DO NOT DO IT