MSC Preziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Americans, beware!

Sail Date: December 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

From the booking experience to the disembarkation, it was difficult not to be disappointed with this trip. MSC does not allow electronic tickets to be printed if booked from elsewhere and if I wasn't a frequent cruiser, I would not have contacted for my tickets. (I shouldn't had have to!!). Embarkation stated 3pm, however, we could have boarded much sooner. Our first excursion was cancelled and I wouldn't have found out until the morning of if I didn't check on my tickets. (cancelled for lack of English speaking passengers) We booked yacht club suite tickets and we encountered to most rude staff at the concierges desk that we could imagine. 98% of the passengers were from Europe and this is who they cater to. We booked an excursion at every port and most were huge disappointments. Palermo, Genoa and most of Rome are not worth getting off the ship for. Malta, Barcelona and France were nice. Italy for the most part is in decay and resembles Greece. Food from the Yacht club private restaurant was hit or miss and the regular buffet is terrible . The casino staff was great, however, if you play table games, you are in for a big disappointment. Very limited selection of games and only a few tables... all in all, we would never take this cruise again and certainly not with MSC.

very small , equal to a regular balcony

Tip would be to spend your money elsewhere.