Worst cruise I've ever been on

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

11 Night Mediterranean (Civitavecchia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: MSC Fantasia

WARN EVERYONE AGAINST MSC!!!!!!

This is my 10th cruise.  By FAR the worst!!   Royal Caribbean looks like Viking in comparison!!  And I thought RC bad.....

The food was BAD. Everyone we talked to agreed. It was the biggest topic of conversation everywhere.

Cheap food, and always COLD.  To quote one of the many Germans (80% of the 3,000 passengers), "Ist KALT!!  IMMER (always) KALT!!"  I LOST weight on this cruise. I went without lunch 2 days - just couldn't face the buffet on Deck 14.   No coffee with dinner. What?  We had to PAY for water with dinner or breakfast.  We had to PAY for water to brush our teeth!!  In fact, pay extra for everything!

Service bad, too, except for the poor lowly probably miserably underpaid souls like deck stewards who were very nice - both of ours were quitting asap. Had to scrap our Athens tour booked with you because they offered NO help in getting to the meeting place.  Any chance of reimbursement?? 🙏🙏

Huge ship, but lovely-looking elevators worked sporadically.

More service again:  One had to back up to see all the elevators, then race if it actually opened - (we missed more than we got. Usually ended up hiking 4-5 flights of stairs).  I tripped backing up. A crew member standing right there totally ignored me, & when I expressed regret over spilling my coffee & asked for help with a refill (still lying flat on my back), he said: "Get it yourself."  So much for passenger care....  Can you believe it?

They cancelled our MSC tour for Genoa with nothing else to offer. We got into  town, but didn't learn anything about Genoa.

BUT!!!  The other tours we booked with you for Israel were fabulous!!! 😍😍

You would have to PAY me a LOT to ever book MSC again.

Please warn people.

Ok. It was a balcony, & except for the bathroom shower, ok.

Never book MSC.