Worst cruise I ever took

Ship: MSC Divina

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review summary

Worst cruise I have ever taken. The people I met on board were fun but the staff and food were something less than desirable.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Lunch at the buffet was the same food almost every day. Trying to get a drink in the casino was nearly impossible it took at least a half hour and the bartenders had to look up recipes for common cocktails.

Casino was ill equipped and the shows were subpar.

Staff did not have a clue of how to run a ship. I'm diabetic and needed a sharpie container for my needles. I informed my cabin Steward like I do on every other cruise and he told me I had to go to the hospital and pick one up myself. The next day I went down to the hospital and the hospital told me why I was there my cabin Steward should have done this for me. I am not the only one who spent more time in customer service line then I have ever done on any other Cruise in my life.no matter what information you wanted you were shuffled from one person to the next nobody seemed to have an idea of how to solve problems. By the end of the cruise it was becoming a running joke amongst a small group of us of how poor the service was in fact one guy bought me a t-shirt with the cruise line and ship on it as a practical joke.

The ship seem to be very clean well maintained. However the layout of the ship seem kind of chopped up and didn't flow very smoothly.

Ship tip

I will never sell on another MSC Cruise in my life.

Ports of call