Not my top choice of cruise liners

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: MSC Divina

I was very much looking forward to trying MSC but wasn't too happy.  The ship was fabulous, the staterooms were great and roomy, the entertainment was the best I've seen in 24 cruises I have sailed.  Why am I not happy? Food was fair and the service is lacking.  I actually felt discriminated against on a few occasions because I was American.  Matre D in dining hall was very condescending and rude.  Wait staff could care less.  Will not sail with them again.

not good at all

EXCELLENT. The best I have ever seen in 24 cruises.

not impressed by any

Wonderful cabins but again, service not great. Had to ask for ices. Had to ask for wash cloths. Language barrier.

If you are going for value, the price is right. But,,,,,,don't expect the service that you would receive on the other American based liners.