MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not my top choice of cruise liners

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

I was very much looking forward to trying MSC but wasn't too happy.  The ship was fabulous, the staterooms were great and roomy, the entertainment was the best I've seen in 24 cruises I have sailed.  Why am I not happy? Food was fair and the service is lacking.  I actually felt discriminated against on a few occasions because I was American.  Matre D in dining hall was very condescending and rude.  Wait staff could care less.  Will not sail with them again.

Wonderful cabins but again, service not great. Had to ask for ices. Had to ask for wash cloths. Language barrier.
Entertainment EXCELLENT. The best I have ever seen in 24 cruises.
not impressed by any
not good at all

If you are going for value, the price is right. But,,,,,,don't expect the service that you would receive on the other American based liners.